This wiki is associated with Cognito Mentoring, an advising service for learners run by Jonah Sinick and Vipul Naik. The wiki is very much in beta, so you're likely to find many broken links and incomplete pages. Please be patient with us as we continue to improve our offerings.
Please connect with us to offer feedback on the wiki content.
This wiki maintains background information for Cognito Mentoring, a service with advice and resources for students seeking intellectual stimulation and enrichment. The wiki is not open to public editing, and everything you find here has been written or approved of by people at Cognito Mentoring.
Here are some of our pages in development.
- High school coursework: choosing courses, what to study, and how to study.
- Choosing extracurricular activities.
- Preparing for your career during high school.
- Preparing for standardized tests.
- College selection.
- Reading recommendations.
- Learning about your cognitive profile.
We're currently offering free personalized advising for high schoolers who are interested in learning. If you would like to speak, please check out this page.