This wiki maintains background information for Cognito Mentoring, a service with advice and resources for students seeking intellectual stimulation and enrichment. Everything you find here has been written or approved of by people at Cognito Mentoring. Cognito Mentoring is run by Jonah Sinick and Vipul Naik.
Please connect with us to receive personalized advising or to offer feedback on the wiki content.
If you're new here, start with What we offer and why. We've indexed a subset of our main articles below by topic. You can also access the list of all our pages here, or use the search bar to find what you're looking for.
List of portal pages
- Learning portal for learners at all stages. This links to pages listing the reasons for learning particular subjects, recommendations on how to do so, and some general learning tips.
- High school portal links to pages about high school academics, extracurricular activities, college admissions, online presence, unusual situations, and issues related to emotional and social well-being.
- College portal links to pages about college admissions, college selection, college academics, majors, online presence, and issues related to emotional and social well-being.
- Young children portal links to pages about young children, with particular attention to gifted, precocious, and intellectually curious young children.
- Personal productivity and life skills portal covers important life skills related to productivity, learning, and emotional and social well-being.